Local Planning Authorities require that trees are considered as part of planning applications.
Whether you are a developer, architect or landscape designer, Treecare Consultants Ltd can provide you with the necessary tree reports to support your planning application.
The preparation of tree reports and tree protection plans carried out prior to submission of the planning application, prevents expensive and time consuming delays and rejection of planning applications.
Take a look at a case study of a development site survey that we have previously completed.
• Preliminary site visits and feasibility reports
• Development site surveys to BS5837 “Trees in relation to design, demolition and
construction – recommendations”
• Arboricultural Impact Assessments
• Preparation of Arboricultural Method Statements
• Tree Survey and Tree Protection Plans which can be supplied in a DWG AutoCAD format,
where an original DWG site plan has been provided
• Root investigation reports
• Planting design schemes
• Provision of the final full report and plans in a pdf format, ready to submit in support of a
• On site arboricultural supervision, including site monitoring reports and records of
compliance with conditions